Personalized Leather Carabiner Keychain
Heavy duty carabiner keychain.
• Select the leather color you would like.
• Then leave me a note in your ‘CART’ with the info you would like engraved on your item(s).
• Handmade in our home studio in Florida
• Full Grain Horween leather (USA sourced leather)
• Heavy duty, military style - trigger snap
• 5" x 1"
• Free personalization - Up to 15 characters per line. (2 line max.)
IDEAS FOR PERSONALIZATION:
• Coordinates for special location ( use the site latlong.net ).
• Roman numerals for a special date.
• Custom message, name, bible verse, etc.
• We can engrave some images as well!
Im very pleased with my keychain,so original. Made a couple of purchases for xmas gifts and my sons were very happy with your unique leather products.
I purchased a keychain for my brother for his birthday. The quality is great, and I couldn’t be happier. I will definitely purchase more products from this company. My daughter B. Wuest told me all about this company and that their products are fantastic, and the shipping is quick. She was right. I highly recommend them!
Found this company through Amazon and ordered this keychain for my husband ( who is incredibly hard to buy for) I Ordered thinking it might not come before Christmas but it came before everything else I ordered and this was personalized!
The keychain is exactly as described the engraving was perfect (not stamped like some cheap junk) I would definitely recommend!!
I am impressed with the quality of the key chains I have ordered. The personalized engraving gives it a meaningful touch. Done just as I ordered. They make great gifts!
My son-in-law loved his. Bought another one as a Christmas gift. I ordered it and it was on my door step three days later. I give this company an A+ .
I previously purchased just a straight leather keychain from Iron & Grain Leather thru Amazon. I decided to try their carabiner one for the other set of keys I have. I like this one so much more and I am kicking myself for getting the plain leather one first. It looks good, the only issue is that I have to find a smaller ring to connect it to my key fob. I have one, but its silver and stands out with the black metal.
Other than that, no issues and trying to justify ordering a third and retiring just the leather one (after only a month).